Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Food Truck Owners Expo (FTO)?
Food Truck Owners Expo (FTO) is a two-day event for owners to come network with other food truck owners, meet with new and existing manufacturers/suppliers/service providers and learn from experts in the industry.
- Why FTO Expo?
• This is the ONE and ONLY show dedicated to all aspects of mobile food vendors
• There is a need to meet and network face to face instead of on social media
• Owners and suppliers have asked for elevated professional education
- What will make FTO Successful?
Food Truck Owner Expo has been developed by experienced and award-winning event producers at ConvExx. ConvExx produces trade shows and expos ranging from small intimate events for 100 to some of the largest and top-rated trade shows in the United States. ConvExx brings expertise, care and exceptional operational support to the Expo. ConvExx is passionate about serving the Food Truck Owner community.
After doing extensive research and in-person interviews of both mobile food vendors and suppliers, we have heard loud and clear that there is a need for this Food Truck Expo.
- Who attends FTO Expo?
• Food Truck / Mobile Food Vendor Owner/Operators
• Food Truck Employees
• Brick & Mortar Restauranteurs
• Potential Food Truck Owners/Operators
• Mobile Cart Owner/Operators
• Other Mobile Vendors
We anticipate truck owners from Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio will attend this event.
- What type of companies will be at FTO Expo?
Food truck owners have three segments to their Food Truck Business: the Truck, the Business, and the Food Service. Right now, owners are finding suppliers for all their needs through various sources – the internet, and word of mouth. FTO Expo has all these suppliers in one location face to face.
- Where will FTO Expo be held?
The inaugural FTO event will be held at the Humble Civic Center in Houston, TX July 29-30, 2024.
- How much does vendor space cost?
The cost for a vendor exhibit is $19.95 per square foot.
Do you provide a local service to Food Truck operators? Check out our tabletop option, only $500. Apply Here *
*tabletop options are limited and companies must be approved to qualify.
- What is included in my Expo exhibit space at FTO Expo?
Each 10’x10’ booth will include pipe & drape, 2 chairs, ID sign, waste basket, and 6’ table, online listing, mobile app and onsite printed guide, complimentary customer invitations, free registration, entrance to all networking events and education.
- Can Manufacturers/Suppliers/Service providers help teach classes?
Yes! We would love your expertise in our education program.